Information You Voluntarily Provide Quality Staffing
You may use the Site anonymously without providing Quality Staffing with any information about yourself.
Quality Staffing only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide, such as: (i) when you provide your email address to subscribe to the Quality Staffing Newsletter, (ii) when you request Quality Staffing to contact you by providing your name and email address through the “Get in Touch” tab on the Site, (iii) when you provide your name and email address to register on the Site, or (iv) in connection with other activities, services, features or resources Quality Staffing makes available on the Site from time to time. Users may decline to supply personally identifiable information, however this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
In the “Jobs” tab on the Site, Users are able to search for specific jobs by keyword and location. Users making a search are able to create daily or weekly alerts for specific searches by providing an email address. Users may unsubscribe from alerts through the “My Account” page on the Site.
Other Information Quality Staffing Collects
When you visit the Site, Quality Staffing may in the future automatically collect some information about your visit using cookies (see below), log analysis software and other aggregate tracking technologies. This would include information relating to how you use the Site, including whether you visit certain areas of the Site or whether you click through to an Quality Staffing article or view a Quality Staffing video, and may also include technical information including the browser name, the type of computer and other information about the User’s means of connecting to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
The Site intends to use “cookies” to enhance User experience. A User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. You may modify your browser settings to control the collection of cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, if the Site utilizes cookies in the future, you may not be able to access some pages or use some of the functions of the Site. Some cookie files remain on your computer’s hard drive unless and until you manually delete the file.
How Quality Staffing Uses the Information it Collects
Quality Staffing may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, the following:
- To improve the quality of your Site visit and to personalize your Site visit.
- To send marketing communications, emails, newsletters, and other information that you have requested, opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
Also, Quality Staffing may use your information, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Quality Staffing may contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on its behalf, such as hosting and maintaining the Site, payment processing, database storage and management, sending email messages and informational newsletters and administering surveys. These service providers may have access to your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for Quality Staffing.
- Quality Staffing may share any information you submit to Quality Staffing when Quality Staffing has your consent to do so, or when Quality Staffing needs to share the information in order to provide the information or service you requested.
- Quality Staffing may use your information to monitor how visitors are using our site.
- Quality Staffing may use your information to contact you regarding a promotion or survey.
- Quality Staffing may use your information to uncover and diagnose problems with the Site and servers and for day-to-day system administration needs.
The information you voluntarily provide Quality Staffing through use of this Site will be stored on a server located at the offices of a Quality Staffing service provider [Please confirm this is true]. Quality Staffing follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your personally identifiable information, both during transmission and once Quality Staffing receives it, including the use of firewalls and other Internet security measures. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and Quality Staffing cannot guarantee its absolute security. Accordingly, Quality Staffing expressly disclaims any such obligation.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of Quality Staffing’s partners, suppliers and other third parties. Quality Staffing does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Notice to EU Residents
If Quality Staffing receives information from a resident of the European Union (“EU”), Quality Staffing will comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The GDPR provides EU residents with certain rights related to the personal information they have provided to Quality Staffing or Quality Staffing has collected through their use of the Site. Specifically, EU residents should be aware of the following:
- Quality Staffing will not use your data in connection with any automated decision-making process or for any profiling purpose.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Quality Staffing holds about you.
- You have the right to request that we correct or update your personal information if it is incorrect.
- You have the right to request that Quality Staffing delete your personal information, if any, from Quality Staffing servers.
- You have the right to opt out of certain uses of your personal information, including use of that information for direct marketing purposes.
Residents of the EU should make any of the requests described above to info@qualitystaffingamerica.
Your Acceptance of These Terms