Alafaya, United States
over 1 year ago
Position will support a small startup group located in Quadrangle 1 in the Orlando office, reporting to the head of Operations. Position will take direction from service line leads for: Project Management (PM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Overhaul and Repair (OH&R) and Field Service (FS). Position will have two focus areas: Administrative and Operational.
Tasks as defined: Operational:
- Support Operations leads ( PM, SCM, OH&R and FS) for tactical projects, as needed
- All: Periodic reporting -updates Key Performance Indicators, standard reports, Visual Management tools
- All: Analysis of data
- All: Action tracking and followup
- All: Other tactical tasks as assigned.
- PM: Update project schedules
- SCM: Submits Carts and Purchase Orders and maintains technical and commercial integrity of the POs
- SCM: Tracks purchase orders , reconcile invoices and manages payment exceptions
- Organizes and maintains office supplies/files.
- Schedules resources such as people, meetings, appointments, rooms, and equipment;
- Sorts and distributes mail, make copies, and files as required.
- Prepares - presentations from storyboards, reports, spreadsheets and other documents.
- Maintains database information.
- Keeps SharePoint/Syncplicity up to date (structure and permissions)
- Books and manages changes to travel schedules
- Organizes and maintains group processes and Division of Responsibility documents
- Manages expense reports
- Interface with various functional teams
Required Skill Set:
- Associates degree or 2 years of experience in a sourcing-related or administration role
- Excel experience with pivot tables
- Fluent in MS Office - Word and PowerPoint
- Available to work around a M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM schedule
- Takes initiative
- Adds value based on understanding and applying learning
- Listen, check for understanding and apply critical thinking.
- Strong team player attitude; can maintain flexibility within the changing business environment
- Highly customer focused
- SAP/SRM experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete multiple projects within time constraints
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Engineering studies a plus