Alafaya, United States
about 1 year ago
Specific Requirements Support the Inventory Management and Forecast teams. Some of the specific goals are as follows:
- Manage Global KPIs and scorecards. Deliver in a timely manner.
- Support the quarterly forecast process. Manage assigned frames and components. Present data at Top Down meetings.
- Support the development and management of forecast accuracy metrics.
- Support Inventory control and levers, including SS, risk stock, aged inventory, past due deliveries. Develop and analyze trends for key data (i.e. turns, availability, scrap, returns).
- Work with Global team to develop dashboards/scorecards for daily business.
- Create and analyze low turn major and minor material. Recommend plans for utilization & disposition.
- Support special projects as assigned.
- Must work well in a team environment and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Need to be detail oriented and demonstrate good analytical skills
- Strong initiative, presentation skills and the ability to learn
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word. Experience with SAP a plus.