Orlando, United States
over 1 year ago
The Siemens Gas and Power Division, Industrial Power Generation business is a global leader in the design, build and integration of gas turbine products required to meet expanding energy needs in domestic and emerging markets.
We are seeking a candidate for an intern position in our Gas Turbine Proposal department in Orlando. This position will support the new equipment sales and marketing organizations in proposal creation for gas turbines in industrial power generation applications. Key interfaces will include gas turbine engineering, manufacturing, supply management, sales and other proposal organizations within Siemens.
The job function includes the following:
- Provide support in creation of customer proposal documentation
- Develop, Create and Maintain electronic proposal tools and data management.
- Assist Proposal Managers in preparing bid packages.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Must be a full time student currently enrolled in a 4 year degree program at an accredited college or university.
- Excellent Oral, Written and Presentation Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within teams
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- MS SharePoint