Orlando, United States
over 1 year ago
Intern is responsible for assisting Commodity Managers (CM) and Global Commodity Managers (GCM) in the Americas regions while supporting SGRE strategic objectives.
Activities will include:
- Create, coordinate, and analyze RFQs for suppliers and support the preparation of awarding documentation.
- Lead the investigation and prepare solution plan for invoices blocked for payment using EZ-Suites, SAP and IOL portal.
- Provide assistance on commodity cost saving projects.
- Support the system maintenance through the submittal of EZ-Suites tickets for vendor master updates.
- Assist the review of Price Info Records, Quota arrangements and Quality Records in SAP, as well as logistics settings in the material master, such as lead time, minimum order quantities, and validity periods.
- Support the analysis of bookings from Modaly and assist on the correction of Average Paid Prices.
- Technical reviews of drawings and specifications to assist with communicating Engineering Change Notice (ECN) to CMs and GCMs.
- Support in other Procurement and Supply Chain operational activities as needed.
Skill Set will include:
- Critical thinking and complex problem resolution.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Data manipulation and mining.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic technical skills needed to asses the supply base and understand our product portfolio.
- Minimum 2nd year of Business or Engineering related degree.
- Preferred minimum GPA of 3.0