Houston, United States
over 1 year ago
- Please upload job description.
- *Must be Fluent in Spanish
- Manage monthly forecasting process to ensure accurate and reliable Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Projections.
- Analyze cost center spending levels, meet with responsible managers and provide recommendations for future cost improvements
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and follow up of pending action items.
- Lead the preparation of the monthly financial reports related to the International Branches
- Initiate Ideas and advise proper methods for calculation of cost saving initiative
- Assist in the planning process for the future Fiscal years, including but not limited to Cost Center spending, Costing rates, Headcount, Worked hours clearance Analysis.
- Key Contact for Branch Annual Audit and Tax Requirements.
- Utilize skills in SAP, VBA and Excel in order to minimize efforts and add value to your daily analysis
- Other duties and ad hoc reports as may be needed for the team