Iselin, United States
3 months ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team for 6 months starting March 2020. As an intern, you will be involved in various projects that support the development and improvement of innovative strategies and solutions.
Siemens is a multinational corporation involved in industries such as energy, engineering, healthcare and finance. Here at Siemens Financial Services IT, we are responsible for ensuring the availability and functionality of our financial solutions while maintaining high quality and consistency. The internship will focus on various IT topics including defect lifecycle management for projects, IT KPI reporting on specific service level agreements, special project topics involving programming such as application development and machine learning, and much more. We are looking for candidates that are driven, ambitious, and have excellent time management skills. We will provide training, guidance, and support, as well as the opportunity to gain industry experience.
Candidates should be available at minimum 20 hours, if not for 40 hours a week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use Tableau and other data analytic tools
- Provide support for various IT projects
- Assist in the innovation of existing products
- Improve current experimental projects
- Support any task which might be asked by a colleague
- Familiarity with Tableau, Microsoft Office Suite and/or other report building tools
- Willingness to learn new programs and techniques
- Strong ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Good understanding of HPALM (or other defect tracking tools), Service Now (or other Incident management tools)
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to learn new material quickly and adjust to new environments