Alafaya, United States
over 1 year ago
The Siemens Gas and Power Division is a global leader in the design, build and integration of Energy related products and solutions including gas turbine, steam turbine and generator products required to meet expanding energy needs in domestic and emerging markets.
We are seeking a candidate for an intern position in our Product and Portfolio Management (PPM) department in Orlando. This position will support the Product Intelligence team within the PPM organization to further develop and communicate the Unique Value Propositions of our Products/Portfolio to the Customer facing organizations (i.e. Sales) and our Customers. Key interfaces will include Product Family owners, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Communications teams.
Responsibilities The job function includes the following:
- Develop, Create and Maintain documentation (Internal and External Communications) and tools promoting the portfolio value propositions
- Manage and update (and enhance where possible) our product/portfolio documentation management system
- Assist Portfolio Managers in specific tasks on base-by-case basis.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Must be a full-time student currently enrolled in a 4 year degree program at an accredited college or university.
- Excellent Oral, Written and Presentation Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within teams (local and remote based via telecon and video conferencing)
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Some knowledge on Rotative Equipment would be beneficial but not mandatory