Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
- Design, deploy and maintain Windows servers, physical and virtual.
- Configure servers to integrate with other infrastructure components, such as DNS, Active Directory, monitoring and patching tools.
- Analyze, research, track, and resolve security vulnerabilities reported about Windows and VMWare software.
- Meet with customers, peers and managers to evaluate and understand business requirements.
- Document, diagram, and report on relevant information pertaining to progress and recommendations for system implementations, utilization, and issues.
- Support team leads, architects and managers to deliver comprehensive design, planning and cost proposals that meet or exceed business requirements.
- Collaborate with team members, colleagues, consultants and vendors to resolve errors and issues that occur in an enterprise environment.
- Troubleshoot and assist others with root cause analysis and reporting.
- Work independently and collaboratively, as appropriate, assigned to tasks or projects.
- Provide clear, concise and timely accounting of work efforts and status of tasks.
- Other related duties as required and/or requested by management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, equivalent certification or experience.
· Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience designing, implementing, and managing enterprise class Windows server infrastructure.
· Strong foundational experience with the Microsoft Windows Server operating system and VMWare ESX, including fundamental knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
· Demonstrable knowledge with systems management tools, such as vCenter, Microsoft System Center and Dell Open Manage.
· Demonstrable knowledge of Powershell scripting and task automation - Experience with PowerCLI, Python, or Ansible is also a plus.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, including computer objects, security groups, organizational units, group policies, and integrated domain name services.
· Strong Excel skills, including formulas, functions, and charts - Experience with pivot tables is a plus.
· AWS or Azure experience is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.