Charlotte, United States
11 months ago
- Provide timely and accurate processing for daily EFTs in a secure and controlled environment, utilizing the BACIS Treasury Management system as well as Bank proprietary systems
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers to identify and resolve EFT problems quickly and efficiently.
- Initiate on a daily basis multiple EFT file transmissions to different financial institutions.
- Provide guidance to business partners on EFT rules and procedures as outlined by the governing association (NACHA, Federal Reserve Bank).
- Enforce adherence to EFT policy and verify proper approvals on all daily transfers.
- Prior Banking/Finance knowledge or experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong data entry skills with superb accuracy and speed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Effective time management skills