Houston, United States
about 1 year ago
- Develop and manage SAP training program
- Determine strategy for key user and end user training in North America. There are about 250 key users and 3000 end users that will be trained in multiple locations in the US and Canada
- Understand overall project plan and align training plan accordingly
- Report training progress in weekly project management meeting
- Work with process team to develop training needs analysis for process teams, key users, and end users.
- Ensure training material is assigned and developed for each training class.
- Define class profiles with class name, description, duration, mode of delivery, intended audience. Determine number of events needed for each class, e.g. conduct 1 day class every day for 5 days to 5 different audiences.
- Create training schedule with class event dates and class room locations. Present to managers for approval.
- Set up training class events in training scheduling system.
- Assign instructors and students to class events in training scheduling system.
- Monitor status of training material and align resource availability with process team managers.
- Determine class room requirements and reserve class rooms.
- Monitor attendance and report class attendance
- Organize Train the Trainer sessions
- Previous training manager experience in large ERP implementation is required
- SAP implementation experience preferred