Norwood, United States
3 months ago
- Executes tests.
- Consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement.
- Analyzes requirements in order to define test cases.* Performs requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to standards.
- Participates in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws.
- Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
- Analyzes customer feedback.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel
- Plans, coordinates and tracks activities in her / his area of technical responsibility.
- Is expected to integrate processes and results from other workflows and disciplines to develop and accountably propose appropriate and effective solutions for significant parts of solutions.
- Transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts.
- Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence.
- Improves existing processes and approaches.
"Senior Professional" Positions which need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence. They integrate analysis, development, testing and implementation. They interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business / technology, and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives. A chartered professional qualification or equivalent is typically 5-8 years deep professional know-how and experience