Johnson City, United States
almost 2 years ago
Do you have a passion for quality? Are you ready to contribute as a strong team member in the development of state-of-the-art industrial automation products? If so, we have an opening that is right for you.
A Developer / Tester is needed on a team responsible for integration testing of diverse industrial automation products including programmable logic controllers and configuration/programming tools targeted for the automation market place.
Initial assignment is in integration test with the possibility of reassignment to development later.
You will work closely with managers, developers, and other testers to perform the following:
- Analysis of new product features based on product requirements and product specifications
- Design, creation, and maintenance of written test plans and procedures
- Creation of software tools and programs on Windows/Linux using C++/C# used for automated testing of products
- Execution, results analysis, and debugging of manual and automated tests
- Reporting of test status, issues, and defects identified during testing
- Assisting development in investigation, reproduction and resolution of customer reported defects
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- Good programing skills in C++ or C#
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design practices
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Excellant verbal and written communications skills
Preferred Knowledge/ Skills, Education, and Experience
- ISTQB/ASTQB certification
- Prior experience testing embedded or real-time controls
- Experience with industrial automation equipment
- Experience with embedded systems hardware (Arduino, Mindstorm, Raspberry Pi)
- Basic electronic assembly/wiring