North Barrington, United States
11 months ago
Nows our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services - as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Test Professional.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Test Professional, you will be responsible for:
- Executes tests.
- Consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement.
- Analyzes requirements in order to define test cases.
- Performs requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to standards.
- Participates in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws.
- Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
- Analyzes customer feedback.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
- Plans, coordinates and tracks activities in her / his area of technical responsibility.
Required skills to have for success in this role:
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with the medical device industry, FDA 21 CFR Design Control and the V-model a plus
- Experience with TFS and HP ALM a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal supervision
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Physics or Nuclear Medicine Technology (or equivalent)