Cary, United States
about 1 year ago
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the company is organized in nine divisions Power and Gas, Wind power and Renewables, Energy management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services. With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the worlds largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness. For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The primary job duties will include but are not limited to ensuring that the Clinical and technical Education training on Sensis/Vibe systems and components are facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers with professionalism and focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
In addition, the Clinical Applications Consultant working on assigned projects will assist the clinical solution design, clinical implementation and configuration of assigned projects. Function as the lead clinical resource for the customer project, responsible for the success of all clinical aspects of the project. The consultant will work closely with the Project Manager to deliver a high quality, technically and clinically sound solution.
Position reports into the Sr. Director of Digital Services within our PMO Organization. Candidate will travel to customer sites.
- Responsible for Sensis/Vibe applications training and consulting which includes all aspects of end to end installation, workflow analysis, best practice recommendations, super user and end user training.
- May participate in pre-sales support, such as demos
- Provide expert technical training
- Deliver on assigned tasks/projects on time, within budget as well as excel at execution
- Conducts periodic status checks with customer and with PM to assess progress against project plan and Implementation Methodology (IM)
- Prepares weekly and end of project status reports on all project activities to be reviewed by a PM
- All project artifacts and deliverables, according to the appropriate activities plan, should be all completed on-time and documented in GCP Lisa, where required and appropriate.
- On-time completion of administrative tasks and within Siemens policies:
- Individual compliance with the PM@DS Methodology during Implementation
- Learn4U, Expense Reports, HR Webservices & ProfServ completion on-time and within Siemens policies.
- Invest in your own development as agreed up with your Manager.
- Perform initial solution verification between PM20- PM40, as needed
- Perform final solution verification at PM80
- Design, deliver, document, and present solutions to customers with both short-term and long-term goals taken into consideration.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with all team members, customers, and management the project status, risks, and outcomes.
- Work with the customer as well as Project Managers to keep the project on schedule, within budget and overcome any clinical and non-clinical obstacles.
- Prepare customer personnel to assume full responsibility for the system after go-Live
- Proactively share your knowledge and best practices to continuously improve performance of your peers, colleagues, customers and partners as well as driving value to customers and Siemens.
- Complete core training for supported products and becoming a Subject Matter Expert in these products
- Work with Customer and PM to prepare environment for Clinical Applications Training.
- Provide documentation hand-off to the customer environment for knowledge transfer.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum five years of experience in Sensis/Vibe or similar industry product
- Knowledgeable of all product features and functionalities as well as common desktop applications (e.g. MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Must be conversant in the language of business so that meaningful discussions concerning potential service opportunities can be combined with known solutions in the Services portfolio.
- Must have MRI Imaging clinical experience; training experience preferred. Experience with a multi-modality system for diagnostic image review, dynamic image processing and archiving is desired. Candidate must have the ability to work independently with strong communication and presentation skills. Need the ability to travel Monday through Friday. 90% travel is required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Clinical knowledge in the area of Sensis/Vibe is preferred
- Previous consulting, professional services training, and Project Management experience is desired
- Having knowledge of: Windows Server, Databases, DICOM, HL7, Networking, Industry Applications & IT Security
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.