Johnson City, United States
over 1 year ago
- Writes and edits technical documentation for products (user manuals, help systems, technical instructions/bulletins etc.).
- Develops on-line help systems for products.
- Researches technical and engineering information, including drawings, design specifications, product prototypes, user interfaces, and conducts interviews with subject matter experts.
- Investigates necessities to localize critical parts of documentations, in order to avoid cultural irritations or to meet legal requirements.
- Completes all phases of document development cycle, including project scope and requirements, documentation design, etc..
- Able to learn new and sometimes complex tools quickly for use in manual / help system development
- Experience with topic based authoring
- Familiarity with the use of source management tools, for example GIT
"Transfers" Is expected to integrate learning from one project into the next, especially with respect to editors and tools used.
"Senior Professional" Positions which need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in the area of industrial controls. Expected to plan own work according to targets agreed, within an quarterly up to an annual cycle, in a project driven environment. Communicates well and able to provide functional advice and guidance to colleagues. 5-8 years Deep professional know-how and experience in one Sub Job Family. Transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts. Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.