Newark, United States
11 months ago
- Updates technical documentation for assay products (instructions for use, application sheets, notecard etc.).
- Creates redline marks ups for labeling changes.
- Completes all phases of document development cycle, including creating redline mark-up, implementing updates and review feedback
- Supports verification activities as needed
- Performs all tasks in alignment with defined procedures and processes.
- Manages workload to meet committed dates and escalated workload concerns as needed.
- Escalates questions to internal team and participates in element teams as needed.
Must be adaptable and responsive to priority changes. Ability to work in a team environment.
Education Requirements: Bachelors preferred Ideal years of experience: 1-3 Specific experience or skills needed: Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat required; technical writing experience and knowledge of XML a plus
Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused in-house training.