Schenectady, United States
10 months ago
As a Power Systems Product Support Intern with Siemens Power Technologies International (PTI), the candidate will join the Siemens PTI customer care team.
- First point of contact of customers regarding their product queries
- Working with customers on the resolution of fundamental power system simulation challenges
- handling customer support inquiries appropriately and in a timely manner
- Maintaining, updating, and enhancing product documentation
- Handle Quality Assurance tasks such as software product testing
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Power Systems Engineering with practical experience in using advanced power system analysis tools
- Knowledge in electrical system modeling as it pertains to dynamic system studies.
- Programming skills are desired.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - written and verbal.
- Strong organization skills and ability to effectively self-manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Team player, customer focused with e interpersonal skills, positive and energetic attitude.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.