Orlando, United States
over 1 year ago
For our Service Sales Department based in Orlando, FL, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Proposals team who will work with the Technical Sales leads to develop life cycle cost models for wind opportunities in the Americas region with focus on the US & Canada, and execute the steps of the sales process including cost modeling, approvals, proposals and contract negotiation with the respective target customers.
- Support the Technical Sales leads with customer bids, contract exhibits and in contract negotiations
- Prioritize the activities of a multi-functional team in the areas of specification review, service product selection, commercial strategy, cost/price development and proposal generation.
- Coordination of proposal development process
- Lead development of calculations for cost and price models for wind turbine service contracts
- Coordinate and distribute high quality Sales Business Approval packages to management
- Develop customer offers, and subsequent contracts
- Align with Wind Power Onshore Operations, Supply Chain, EHS, Engineering and other Product Lines, regionally and globally, to develop service offerings
- Support internal and external processes, initiatives and presentations for management
- Utilize Salesforce.com for opportunity and CRM management
- BS in a technical discipline or HS Diploma with 5 - 10 years in a project costing position
- Proven ability to think outside the box and develop creative value-added propositions for customers
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Team-player mind set.
- Strong quality & organization orientation.
- Demonstrates initiative and result oriented.
- Excellent at Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
General Requirements Job Family Responsibilities:
Provides customers and account representatives with technical product advice and demonstration support during pre-sales discussions. Develops and presents technical proposals, including product demonstrations and product prototypes Guides company teams to develop plans that are feasible within cost, time, and environment constraints. Performs complex hardware and/or software design in accordance with customer/project needs. Provides software development and consultation to prospective users. Resolves very complex technical problems to meet customers' needs. Assists Sales Team in establishing schedules and pricing.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience, or HS diploma with 5-10 years in a project costing position.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Typically 3-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.