Alafaya, United States
9 months ago
- Supports the development and completion of customer proposals in technical aspects. * Supports proposal process at any stage as part of the technical sales team. * Performs the review of task plans, drawings and installation schematics under the supervision of senior engineers. * May support completion of service contracts (i.e. planning and estimation of labor categories, rates, material cost, etc.). Thinking is focused on analyzing, evaluating, prioritizing and solving technical sales issues and incidents and on optimizing tools used in processes. * Support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Must be a full time student currently enrolled in a 4 year degree Electrical Engineering, mechanical/aerospace engineering program at an accredited college or university.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Advanced in using Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
- Spanish speaker preferred