Tarrytown, United States
over 1 year ago
Participates in the preparation of presentations, reports, spreadsheets and other documents. Organizes assigned individuals email inbox (Outlook or other email application). Efficiently schedules meetings relating to specified individuals using Outlook. Participates in the maintenance of and can navigate database information. Supports the organization and maintenance of office supplies/files, compiles data of the supplier performance and sends them to the supplier. Support in the contract data base maintenance. Organizes meetings, including catering and reserving of conference rooms, and accommodations. May reconcile expense and/or time & attendance reports. Schedules resources such as people, meetings, appointments, rooms, and equipment; answers telephone calls, takes messages, responds to questions and directs callers to appropriate parties, as necessary; sorts and distributes mail, files. Drafts and edits semi complex memos and other correspondence. Compiles data from several sources to create reports for regular team distribution. Assists with on-boarding new personnel, preparing Procurement new-hire packets, & creating job postings. At times, will be reaching out to external suppliers to schedule appointments.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office & Microsoft Outlook especially Power Point and Excel
- Preparing and distributing customized reporting packages by pulling and formatting data from a variety of sources.
- Skill to proactively anticipate the needs and requirements of the leadership team being supported and act upon those requirements independently.
- Administering transactional support for procurement, expense reporting, time cards, travel arrangements, distribution lists/employee communications, liaise across zones, etc.
- Typically, 5 to 10 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Experienced in the following areas
- Managing time for oneself and others (meetings, calls, etc.)
- Adaptability within a flexible work force and schedules
- Build rapport and relationships internally & externally
- Strong teamwork, leadership, & communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with meeting planning/execution
- Working within a matrix environment
- Developing presentations for displaying key metrics for supported teams
- Writing newsletters & eBlast communications
- Developing customer facing correspondence and reports
- Managing procurement of supplies and materials for the department