Cary, United States
3 months ago
We seek an IT Team Assistant for a dynamic Customer Service Information Technology Group in Cary NC. Candidates should be able to multi-task participating in many different projects. IT Team Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Proceeds with all day-to-day functions and specific operations of Customer Services IT Department.
- Applies knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft Office programs.
- Organizes and maintains project related files.
- Assists in software testing related activities including data preparation.
- Contributes to the maintenance, organization, and distribution of technical records and information.
- Conducts routine analysis, project/process reporting and database/data management.
- Schedules resources such as people, meetings, appointments, rooms, and equipment; attends project meetings, takes meeting minutes, responds to questions as necessary.
- Drafts and edits routine memos, announcements, meeting minutes and other correspondence / protocols.
- Coordinates and establishes travel arrangements and reconciles travel and expense reports.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
- Assists in integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
- Possesses strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Has ability to multi-task.
- Has good communication skills.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
2 or 4 year college degree preferred