East Walpole, United States
4 months ago
Description The Organic Chemistry Group of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics at Walpole, Massachusetts, is looking for a lab assistant. Within a multi-functional team, this position will perform a wide range of lab duties in a safe and efficient manner to assist lab operations. Specific duties may include:
- Ordering lab supplies and chemicals
- Maintaining inventories for raw materials, cycle
- Maintaining lab equipment and records for
refrigerators, freezers, lyophilizers, vacuum pumps, luminometers, UV-visible spectrophotometer, pH meters, etc.
- Calibrating pipettors, thermometers, etc.
- Maintain and manage laboratory logs and charts
- Assist maintaining quality records.
Minimum Required education: H.S. graduate/associate degree Candidate must be able to work independently and must have good communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Prior lab assistance experience is preferred. Experience with handling of chemicals and in GMP and/or GLP environment is highly preferred.