Tarrytown, United States
over 1 year ago
Nows our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will effectively partner with leadership in the Siemens Healthineers Point of Care team, located throughout the northeast including Boston, New York and Norther New Jersey, to hire professionals in the areas of I.T., sales support and manufacturing.
- You will effectively source & screen high talent professionals in sales, manufacturing and research & development. You will implement a process for pipelining talent, and provide a first level screening to validate candidate competency.
- You will establish an employee value proposition (EVP) that attracts and helps to retain top talent. You will position Healthineers as an employer of choice by effectively communicating brand attributes, and maintaining regular candidate interaction to drive a positive candidate experience.
- You will establish a deep understanding of the business to help drive internal relationships, and leverage this understanding to strengthen networking and sourcing.
- You will build deep relationships with our business leaders, participate in building target profiles and establish yourself as a strategic talent partner to the organizations talent goals.
- You will have at least 5 years of experience recruiting in a corporate environment, preferably in the med-tech, or I.T. industry.
- You have excellent communication skills, and a strong business acumen which enable you to learn new businesses and establish clear requirements.
- You will excel at building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and prospective candidates.
- You clearly articulate competency differences between candidates, and can share target areas of focus for the hiring teams interviews.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years in corporate recruiting