Position Description: Manage day-to-day operations of Storage environment. Conduct daily operational procedures in the SAN and storage management environment. Document procedures for daily operations. Perform technical configuration changes to support the DR site. Understand and make configuration changes to the BCVs at the DR site as needed to support DR Tests. Storage Provisioning. Configuration Management, including Server Connectivity. Advise on physical planning issues. Assist with host configuration to enable server connectivity to the SAN. Experience Level: 3-6 Years. Skill Set: Storage Administration. SAN technologies, Storage Provisioning, Device group manipulation of EMC?s SRDF, EMC Control Center (ECC) and EMC?s StorageScope. * Experience working with IT Service Management Tools for requesting and fulfilling work. (ServiceNow is the tool used at KPWA, but experience with Remedy or other Service Management Tools is acceptable).
* Experience working as an IT Security and Systems Administrator- 3 years + required
* Experience creating and managing Active Directory accounts, using the Windows Users and Computers tool to assign group memberships.
* Experience granting, analyzing, modifying and removing access to mainframe systems (RACF security) - highly desirable skill set for this posting.
* Knowledge of networked folders and AD permissions.
* Experience granting, modifying, and removing access for Epic (heavily used in health care provider organizations) or other business applications.