Issaquah, United States
over 1 year ago
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a user experience designer who is passionate about healthcare and loves to deliver experiences that masterfully integrate complex workflows into user interface designs that ensure an efficient user experience. You are a highly motivated individual eager to assist in defining interaction design requirements, develop style guides, user interface prototypes and designs, including screen layout and navigation, and participate in user research and contextual interviews. You are detail-oriented, comfortable working on highly technical team, skilled in working in multi-disciplinary groups, and experienced in working closely with software developers.
The UX Designer will work with the Human Factors / Usability Engineering group in Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound. This team is responsible for developing user interface requirements, usability testing and generating FDA approval usability documentation for general imaging and cardiac ultrasound systems. The user interface designers principal role is to advocate for the end user of the products. This will involve applying the fundamentals user interface design, human-machine interaction and usability evaluation. Strong motivation to achieve excellent results and the ability to quickly integrate into teams and become productive is imperative.
- Bachelors degree in: Design, Industrial Design, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interface, or related discipline.
- 4 years of industry experience designing product user interfaces. Graphic design knowledge is a plus.
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have worked on all phases of product development from concept to delivery.
- Experience designing user interfaces for medical imaging products and IEC62366 is a plus.
- Ability to work within a consistent and forward-looking design for a family of products.
- Experience working in Agile approach and using tools such as TFS and Confluence.
- Experience using graphic design tools for prototyping and modeling, such as Adobe Cloud tools, Photoshop, Flash, Blend, XAML, etc.;
- Ability to fluently express ideas using sketches, simulations, etc.
- Work well in a team environment,
- Strong technical writing skills,
- Attention to detail