Norwood, United States
over 1 year ago
Description DevOps and Configuration Management Engineer
We are looking for an initiative-taking, experienced Sr. DevOps Engineer who will function as a subject matter expert for a vibrant and rapidly growing, fast paced Software Engineering group. You will provide technical expertise to work towards our CI/CD goals, focusing on design and implementation. He/she is expected to be well versed in industry standard CI/CD tools and have a knack for picking up new technologies and implement/integrate the same in our system when it adds value.
A DevOps Engineer is responsible for the successful implementation of CI/CD pipelines and integration of tools that have a significant and critical impact on project or program objectives.
- Hands-on experience with SDLC, Agile Scrum, DevOps processes
- Hands-on experience with Static Code Analyzers and their integration into Jenkin
- Hands on experience with at least one of: Python, Groovy, PowerShell scripting
- Experience with DevOps tool set (Jenkins, SonarQube, Klocwork)
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD theories and practice
- Hands-on experience with test automation
- Familiarity & Experience with shift-left testing
- Dockers and Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Analyze and support DevOps requirements from infrastructure & product development
- Hands-on experience with version control systems like GIT and TFS
- Hands on experience programming languages (OOPS Concepts)
Qualification & Experience Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field or relevant work experience 8+ years of total experience in software products. 8+ years of experience as DevOps engineer.