East Walpole, United States
6 months ago
Contractor: SAS Programming SCoPE Extractors
This position resides within the MBDQ POBA organization and will report into a Staff Programmer at the Walpole, MA site. The duration of this contract is expected to last approximately 12 months. The schedule is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, physically at the site from 8 to 5 each day. The primary responsibility is to develop SAS code to extract data from various manufacturing database into the SCoPE database in Frankfort, Germany. The SCoPE acronym stands for Statistical Control, Process Excellence and represents our expanding SPC program. The ideal candidate would possess working knowledge and skills regarding relational databases, SQL, SAS, SPC, and SW validation.
Compensation is offered up to $75 hr.
- BS degree or higher in programming or statistics
- SAS programming experience 3-5 yrs or Advanced SAS certification
- Understanding of relational databases and the ability to develop/modify SQL queries
- Excellent oral and written skills for cross-site and cross-function collaboration
- Dependable, motivated, focused and detail orientated
- Ability to take direction as needed and work independently on project when necessary
- Capable of managing time effectively and adhering to timelines and project schedule
- Working knowledge of SAS modules and utilities
- Ability to develop routines using the SAS Macro Language
- SAS Enterprise Guide experience
- Familiar with validation and verification activities of analytical SW tools
- Understanding of SW Development Lifecycle and structured development
- Understanding of biotech industry regulatory requirements with regards to SW (CFR)
- Capable of preparing clear/concise analytical summaries and presentations
- Understanding of Windows and Unix OS environments
- SW Customer Requirements gathering
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PPT, etc.