Issaquah, United States
over 1 year ago
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a UI Software Engineer who is passionate about supporting healthcare product development. You pay attention to details and wants to solve problems. You are comfortable working with professional and technical teams, skilled in working with multiple stakeholders. You have the drive for building elegant UI solutions.
The UI Software Engineer will work with the Human Factors / Usability Engineering / UX Design group in Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound. This team is responsible for developing user interface design, conduct user testing, and generate the associated documentation in support of general imaging and cardiac ultrasound systems. In this role, you will develop windows-based user interface prototypes. Key responsibilities include developing user interface based on UX design principles and guidelines. Strong motivation to achieve excellent results and the ability to quickly integrate into teams and become productive is imperative. Success in this role requires the ability for independent evaluation, decision-making, and frequent interaction with other functional areas.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of programing languages such as C#, WPF
- Development experience in UX based applications
- Experience using Visual Studio and or similar IDE for UX development
- Good debugging skills
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience working in Agile approach and using tools such as TFS and Confluence.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail