Orlando, United States
4 months ago
The task of this internship is to re-structure and improve an in-house tool used for estimating the cost and schedule for energy related R&D projects.
- Under the guidance of a senior engineer, convert an existing MS Excel tool for project estimation into a structured executable solution.
- Working in Orlando, FL office, with local and remote team members
- Part time, 3-6 month duration
- Conversion of excel spreadsheet based project estimation tools to a structured software solution
- Improvement and extension of these tools based on user feedback
- Education: BS or MS in progress
- Number of Years of Work Experience: 0
- Experience with Python, Matlab, and/or Visual Basic programing
- Ability to use and understand advanced MS Excel spreadsheet functionality
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in project planning and project management
- Experience with software projects with some emphasis on version control