Bee Caves, United States
over 1 year ago
- Develops software.* Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements. * Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work. * Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.* Executes software (unit and integration) tests.* Presents technical findings and developments. * Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures. * Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly. "Acquires"Work is still routine and procedurized, but changing priorities or differing situations encounter on regular terms. Thinking then is focused on analyzing, evaluating, prioritizing and solving operational issues and incidents or on optimizing tools used in process. While working under supervision, positions are designed to provide some advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues. "Professional Starter"Positions support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding. They focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational positions in their area of specialism. Entry-level academic Bachelor positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be required, ( -2 years) Professional Qualification with basic knowledge in a technical field. Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused in house-training.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five years' experience in Java and the J2EE platform, including the gamut of related technologies, such as Spring, Tomcat, Memcached, Kafka, JDBC and so on. Strong understanding of common design patterns in web applications, especially REST-based web services. Good grasp of best practices in security for web-based applications.
- Strong understanding of SQL databases and queries.
- Excel Tools, macros
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Experience deploying to Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with Cassandra.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with jQuery, Angular, and Highcharts.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Groovy and other JVM-based languages.