Wendell, United States
10 months ago
Service Project Manager
This Service Project Manager will be responsible for developing quick, high level resolution to our customers warranty related issues. This role will work within the Siemens SI DS business unit and will support products such as: low voltage motor control centers, medium voltage switchgear, and charging systems.
- Ability to lead high level customer resolution by orchestrating interactions between engineering, project management, sales, manufacturing and other departments.
- Work with our factories and quality teams to develop and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Improve departmental processes by reviewing best practices and looking for ways to improve the overall structure through efficiency enhancements and other methods.
- Provide frequent updates to all stakeholders during the correction steps for the customer
- Work closely with field service teams and vendors to align on materials and methods of correction
- Up to 10% travel to discuss high profile customer issues to ensure customer relations stay positive
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Customer service experience within a fast-paced environment
- High level computer skill (SAP and/or Salesforce experience a plus)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining organization and control
- Strong leadership skills