East Walpole, United States
about 1 year ago
Description Position Overview
Individual (Project Management Specialist I) will be a part of a dynamic, collaborative team empowered to transfer and implement the next set of immunoassays for Manufacture at the E. Walpole, MA site.
Responsibilities Some of the responsibilities individual will be responsible for: Own and manage all or part of SC&M deliverables for a new assay implementation project by following structured Product Development Process and Design Transfer processes. Assist with creation and release of all Bills of Material and Routings for all manufactured components and intermediates, kits, raw materials, and packaging and labeling for the new product, Ensure that the product is manufacturable, and that our internal customers are prepared to manufacture a high quality product reproducibly
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Individual must be passionate about project management, healthcare, and prepared to drive the next set of assay implementation.
- Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience
- Preferable - BS Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, related field and PMP certification
- Understanding of the Immunodiagnostics industry a plus
- PMA and IVD experience a plus
- SAP knowledge and understanding a plus
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work well with others