North Barrington, United States
over 1 year ago
MUST be Bi-lingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Serve as the first-level point of contact in providing expert technical IT network and/or application support for healthcare internal and external customers.
- Provide support to customers experiencing application workflow or technical issues by displaying an in-depth level of understanding of the customers clinical workflow.
- Use troubleshooting techniques to analyze and resolve customer technical IT Network and IT Security issues as assigned.
- Effectively analyze, document and resolve most technical issues independently.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and skills to make the necessary content management to customer infrastructure and ensure information integrity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- MUST be Bi-lingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Associate Degree in IT or related field; Bachelors Degree a plus, but not required
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in a technical support or administration role in software, hardware, networks databases, and/or desktops
- Extensive knowledge of network administration, LAN, WAN protocols (TCP/IP, IPSEC, Firewalls)
- CISCO certificates CCNA and/or CCNP, a plus
- Highly-motivated team player with strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- To effectively manage a global customer base in different time zones, we request candidates to have flexibility in working hours (between 6.00am - 6.00pm).