Orlando, United States
over 1 year ago
Our team is actively supporting GP Procurement Digital Transformation, a global digitization initiative launched to optimize the functionality of Gas & Power Procurement.
- You support our digitization initiative by working with development teams to create or enhance business applications to increase operational efficiency.
- In addition, you will help us to create and maintain presentations, documentation, wikis, training materials for stakeholders, etc.
- At the same time you help us with the preparation and moderation of virtual and Face2Face trainings on digitization tools and methods (e.g. tool introductions for interested colleagues).
- Another aspect of your work includes building data analytics dashboards in Qliksense and Celonis as well as preparing data analysis and testing new dashboards.
- Last but not least: You support new initiatives for data analysis and digitization.
- You are currently studying computer science, programming, Business Informatics or similar and are looking for an exciting, long-term (2-3 semesters) working student job (15 - 20 hours per week).
- You have already gained relevant practical experience (internships, working as a student trainee)
- You have experience with software development to create desktop and web applications
- You understand database and systems design
- You are a professional in MS Office
- Experience with SQL, Qliksense and Celonis is desired.
- As an organizational talent, you will work accurately and reliably, be strong in communication and distinguish yourself through your enthusiasm for IT and willingness to learn.
- You will have fluent English skills
- German language skills an asset