Orlando, United States
over 1 year ago
The SCM Specialist will work for Siemens Corporation Supply Chain Management Indirect Materials - Logistics Team and will be expected to work directly with division management, finance, external carriers, multiple sites and related third-party service providers to identify, communicate, resolve, and settle freight invoice and related freight payment and transportation issues.
The SCM Specialist will be assigned specific job tasks and projects during the internship period. Job assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- contribute and participate in the maintenance of the transportation intranet website and Freight Payment Sharepoint.
- Assist in project analytics and database creation
- Coordinates with cross functional business units and external partners to resolve daily freight invoice processing issues
- Monitor and resolve daily freight invoice exceptions in the CASS Freight Payment system to ensure on time payment of freight invoices
- Generate daily and monthly data extracts and reports to support various freight payment processing..
Qualifications: Education Required:
- BS/BA, Master Degree Student acceptable
- Academic major: Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Industrial
Engineering, Business Administration, Finance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong Excel skills and strong in analytics
- Strong in Process Management and Process Development
- Previous internship or clerical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Extremely organized with ability to multi task, excellent time management skills
- RPA = Robotics Process Automation
Part Time duration: 3 to 6 months
Preferred hours/week: Individual must be able to work in the Siemens Corporation Alpharetta, GA or Orlando, FL office. Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.