Florham Park, United States
about 1 year ago
- The Administrative sales support to the LATAM market team.
- This position will include new account setup in SAP. Assist with on-boarding process of new End Users, Value added Partners in Latin America.
- Work with Territory Managers to support LATAM partners as needed
- Assist in the creation of electronic and hard copy of customer contracts together with software license agreements for current customer base as well as new customers. Ability to setup and implement mail merges for mail outs and document creation in PDF format with electronic signature capability
- Implement and maintaining a systematic documentation/repository for new contracts and existing agreements via Microsoft SharePoint (must)
- Support in preparation of monthly forecast for LATAM partners. Prepare monthly sales reporting for each territory.
- Assist in preparing rebates / expense reimbursements for customer loyalty programs etc.
- Must have excellent phone and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working on computer and computer applications with a proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be able to complete simple formulas, VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Process customer registrations of departmental website accessibility
- Perform scanning and filing where required.
- ERP systems (SAP General Ledger) is a plus.
- Monitor and update the internal control processes and procedures related to area of responsibility.
- The successful candidate needs to be able to work independently and manage/prioritize tasks as they are assigned.
- General office duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with other staff members of the office where required