Orlando, United States
over 1 year ago
- Prepares, reviews and issues customer calculations and offers for Aftermarket Sales. *Receives and processes customer purchase orders / revisions to orders.
- Reviews customer orders and checks consistency and completeness in cooperation with all involved stakeholders on both customer side and Siemens' sales, operations, engineering or project management organization.
- Evaluates and monitors profitability for sales orders.
- May resolve issues related to transaction quality.
( -2 years) Professional Qualification with basic knowledge in a business or technical field. Will gain experience through focused in house-training.
- Must have attention to detail, excellent reading and writing skills.
- Be able to create calculations for numerous types of standard and non-standard products for use in customer offers.
- Will be supporting heavy workload, customer and internal complaints/requests in a dynamic work environment
- Must develop ability to prioritize and make adjustments to work tasks frequently