Orlando, United States
about 1 month ago
The Quality Consultant will be asked to leverage and apply their subject matter expertise, market/industry best practices, and project/ change management skills to provide strategic recommendations for cost and performance efficiencies and to execute initiatives in support of the organizational strategy towards an ISO 9001:2015 Certification. This would involve engaging and collaborating with multiple business lines to provide full end to end process and QMS Analysis within the Global Business Services (GBS) department (i.e. H2R, P2P, O2C, etc.) which service the Siemens Operating companies. Fulfillment of the role would be accomplished via detailed quality assessments, process mapping, application of ISO standards, overall stakeholder management, collaborative inquiry, regular management and operational communication including reporting, and related progress monitoring and controlling (i.e. KPIs).
Tasks/ Key responsibilities:
- Train employees on ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Training and development of local ISO Coordinators
- Perform gap analysis and prioritization of QMS activities
- Act as a quality manager within initiatives to support of ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Serve as a change agent, ensuring the planning and execution of key communication /training measures in order to successfully achieve key objectives
- Preparation of assessment interview sessions (time schedule, agenda, invitations)
- Explain and foster constructive discussions around the execution of the QMS
- Consult on quality topics via quality guidelines, including risk management, process documentation, quality planning, etc.
- Assist in business continuity management planning, maintenance, and reporting
- Maintain a customer, quality, and cost focus throughout all activities to ensure value to Siemens
- Scoping of process improvement projects to address areas of deficiency or gap in processes to assist service lines in developing short term and long term initiatives.
- Develop operational excellence templates and presentations within ISO standards
- Evaluate possible process improvements via business case and management agreement in the shared services business.
- Develop and execute effective communication strategy with service lines to ensure transparency via management reporting and additional stakeholder communication.
- Develop, encourage and maintain an open and professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
Required Knowledge/ Skills, Education and Experience:
- Certified as a licensed ISO 9001 - 2015 assessor
- Demonstrated experience as a functional project manager and change management lead within an operations environment
- Completed Bachelors Degree required in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in either process improvement, process engineering, or management consulting preferably focused on service or solutions business in corporate setting
- Complete knowledge of and experience implementing the processes defined by ISO standards
- Experience implementing processes improvement projects and solutions
- Mastery of process mapping tools such as Visio or ARIS equivalent required as well as MS Office
- Experience with process tools and methodologies (i.e. Agile, DRIVE, PDCA, LEAN, etc.)
- Data analysis experience.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint experience.
- Leadership roles in professional environment interfacing with executive management.
- Experience in regional/ global projects and intercultural work environment preferred