Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for working with business and technical staff in planning, executing, and documenting testing. Work with technical and business resources to understand requirements for each project affecting any component of application. Learn individual components of system to facilitate the development and execution of comprehensive test plans. Follow and enhance developed testing processes, procedures, or methodologies. Document test cases to meet desired test coverage goals. Assist with test automation effort. Work to minimize risk by identifying, communicating and escalating issues appropriately to management. This position requires traveling to Pleasanton office and Duluth, GA for coordinating testing at the site. "Day travel" KP will cover the costs and they will need to rent a car from the airport to the office.
This is an exciting Senior level opportunity to work and provide input to the design, User acceptance testing, reporting, and QA teams that develop the new enterprise wide applications in the Contact Center.
* High school Diploma/GED required, but A.A. preferred
* 2-3 years experience in a customer service or health care related field required.
* 5-10 years experience in developing testing material and providing testing support to large groups required.
* Experience with Querying tools like SQL. Working knowledge in crystal reports/Merced is preferred.
* Strong reporting and analytics understanding for large and diverse call centers.
* Ability to interact with business stakeholders and work to meet their testing objectives.
* Expertise with Defect Management Tools preferably Mercury Tools.
* CRM application experience testing or development with Pega.
* Testing experience with Call Center applications in support of Case management, preferred.
* Testing of telephony and infrastructure related projects like IVR/CTI/IR-ACD routing is desirable
* Excellent people skills with an ability to communicate with clients, developers, contractors, software vendors and all levels of management .
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent ability to work well with others in a Labor-Management Partnership environment and maintain appropriate confidentiality
* Experience using personal computer applications and business software.
* Must be self motivated and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Willingness to travel, work extended hours and/or weekends as needed to support the project goals.
* Develop or provide input to design, and development of User Acceptance Test Strategy, User Acceptance Test Plans for member services call center projects and enterprise Contact Center Strategy program.
* Develop UAT test cases and data requirements for the Member Service Call Centers Telephony and infrastructure implementation projects including but not limited to Reporting and analytics, Telephony and infrastructure projects etc.,
* Develop data requirements for User acceptance testing.
* Ensures User Acceptance testing procedures are in compliance with
established processes, standards and tools.
* Verifies and ensures test plan, scripts support testing objectives are executed properly.
* Participates in defect management strategy and coordinates with testing and project team to ensure timely resolution of defects.
* Develops UAT reference guide or user guide that would be an integral document for future testing.
* Responsible for testing the reports generated or coordinate the efforts to test the reports in Crystal platform and/or Merced.
* Work collaboratively within a project team environment to assist in the design and development of appropriate documents to support training and user acceptance testing.
* Work collaboratively with Managed Service provider and acts as a liaison between the business partners, project team and the vendor.
* Review and provide feedback to training and testing documentation.
* Facilitate meetings and must make decisions based on the outcome of the meetings.
* Train or assist in training of junior testers if needed!
* Provide input to Level of effort estimates and/or resource estimates for user acceptance testing
Bilingual Spanish is a plus, but not required.