Sacramento, United States
almost 2 years ago
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a strong drive to improve existing processes and systems plus strong analytical and planning skills is highly desired. Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multi-tasking skills are a necessity. Responsibilities Include:
- ,Analyzes material availability, manages purchase orders incl. tracking; checking of content, to ensure on time supply of materials according to demand
.* Actively contributes to cooperation with all other parties involved passing on all relevant information to improve the flow of material and value through the supply chain.* Forwards systematically all relevant Procurement related project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, Supplier Management data) to keep all project participants up to date. In general: Thinking is within the frame of diverse procedures.
- Performs "trouble shooting", by applying background understanding of processes or incidents in order to analyze and resolve operational problems with given procedures, in a well-known environment. Thinking is about evaluating and selecting appropriate set of measures, and about applying the right set of tools and processes, issue handling may exceed day-to-day horizon quite regularly, and embraces planning and acting for up to few weeks ahead. "Semi-professional Technician / Administrator":
- Provide analysis and input to internal and external business partners to support business specifications and process improvements.
- Produce effective written and oral presentations of information designed to communicate clearly to audience or end user. Think strategically and analyze information to provide meaningful insight and input to deals. Think creatively and contribute to developing strategy and structuring of business.
- tracking and supplier communication. Monitor and adjust order processes. Assist in the resolution of problems with Receiving, Accounting, and Inspection departments
Qualifications & Specials Skills Required:
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in data analysis, modeling, forecasting, reporting experience and strategic planning
- Ability to prepare and format management reports
- Monitor demand forecasts and ensure accurate reporting and analysis of data.
- Manage inventory tools and analyze data about surplus and discards.
- Experience with modeling and/or optimization tools
- Experience pulling data from a variety of sources and systems
- Ability to manage priorities, understand the underlying business needs of a request and therefore provide data, analysis and value beyond what was originally required
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to high quality work
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Project-Management
- Ability to plan and manage changing priorities coming from different business owners and meet project deadline
- MUST have high level working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with MRP systems
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work aggressively to complete work on time
- Bachelor degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain , Procurement or 2-3 years Procurement experience .