Painted Post, United States
7 months ago
Coordinates purchases and deliveries for all purchased items and services that will support multiple projects. Manage and update necessary information in Oracle to assist the site Supply Chain Leadership. Work within the procurement rules of Siemens. Actively communicate with all cross-functions to pass along relevant information to improve the flow of material and value through the supply chain. Systematically forward all procurement related project information in order to keep all project participants up to date.
- Supply Chain or business curriculum preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience required
- Strong written and oral communication in English language
- Highly skilled with Microsoft office products (Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel)
- Must be customer focused and a collaborative team player
- Ability to assess priorities, demonstrate flexibility and understand sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, demonstrate problem solving abilities, continuous improvement and decision making skills
This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Send open order reports to suppliers requesting updated promise dates
- Update the MRP system with current promise dates
- Expedite purchase orders (PO)
- Request and manage supplier schedules to support projects
- Track POs till received at the plant or project site location
- Send RFQs to suppliers
- Run reports from Oracle or Siemens systems on KPIs
- Resolve Invoice online (IOL) issues with Supply Chain Leader
- Establish working partnership and good relations with suppliers.
- Maintains the integrity of purchasing data on the computer-based planning system with error free transactions.
- Coordinates with suppliers to meet customer requirements and the requirements of the project site and ensures these requirements are clearly defined and communicated.
- Manage and support supplier delivery performance to meet 100% to the suppliers first promise and 95% to our client request date.
- Proactively communicate with cross-functional team members on changes to projects