Sacramento, United States
over 1 year ago
- Processes purchase requests (depending on thresholds), adds necessary information (e.g. Commodity Code, INCOTERMS).
- Analyzes material availability, manages purchase orders incl. tracking; checking of content, to ensure cost-efficient and on time supply of materials according to demand.
- Takes care of compliance with Procurement rules of Siemens Mobility and usage of Siemens contract partners to ensure the usage of competitive Terms & Conditions and by that obtaining highest feasible Material Savings.
- May maintain and update supplier master data (if mandated) in coordination with Regional Procurement in SAP; archive documents according to local regulations to keep the database always accurate and up to date.
- May generate savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Actively contributes to cooperation with all other parties involved passing on all relevant information to improve the flow of material and value through the supply chain.
- Forwards systematically all relevant Procurement related project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, Supplier Management data) to keep all project participants up to date.
Candidate will support and assist in supplier procedures (i.e. analysis, audits, controlling reports, analyzing issues and preparing supplier visits, market and price research activities) in a related SCM organization. A Manufacturing Background and 3-5 years of experience in Supply chain Management are preferred qualifications.
Several years of SAP experience are a plus. The Candidate shall bring very good skills in MS Office Suite especially in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.