Bloomfield, United States
almost 2 years ago
Reporting to a Project Manager within CareAllies’ Enablement team, this role will be responsible for supporting the design and formatting for key documents across multiple business units within CareAllies. Working closely with Enablement and Product leadership, this Analyst will finalize key business deliverables.
• Drives detailed documentation of all related business deliverables
• Develops and/or modify SOPs and best practices and related training for new processes
• Works closely with key internal stakeholders to inform deliverable development
• Accountable for completing projects within committed time and budget
• Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills
• Strong in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Powerpoint
• Ability to translate business needs into actionable business rules
• Demonstrated competency to identify and clarify issues and risks related to business rule deployment or up/down stream impacts, escalating when necessary
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Flexibility to change course based on business needs
High School Diploma or GED preferred.