Malvern, United States
about 1 year ago
Project Management Specialist
Position Overview - Project Management Office Specialist responsible for all support services required for the successful scheduling, installation, and turnover of Siemens Healthineers Equipment Position is office based, located in Malvern, PA
- Create project management workflow tool space, verify all requirements for initial site visit
- Coordinate Project Management Initial Site Visit
- Communicate project scope to customer and sales
- Manage project documentation
- Manage factory/internal technical communications for project orders
- Communicate with project management, sales, and customer to facilitate expedited customer delivery
- Coordinate with customer and OEM vendors to facilitate pre-installation of OEM equipment at customer site in preparation for system delivery
- Facilitate the completion of all required project forms
- Communicate welcome package, delivery requirements, checklists and other documentation to customer upon booked order
- Ensure the accuracy of the information which is distributed to the field (mechanical installation vendors, Installers, Applications Schedulers) to assist with resource scheduling and management and to assist with revenue forecasting.
- Coordinate with all Siemens internal and external partners for resource capacity planning and scheduling
- Facilitate customer communications on behalf of Project Manager
- Manage backlog opportunities with Project Management, Sales, and customers
- Coordinate with Siemens freight forwarder
- Coordinate final walk thru with customer
- Ensure all project documentation maintained and recorded in project management workflow tool space
- Coordinate cryogen fills with customer, service and Project Manager
- Verify accuracy of final invoice from vendors
- Manage exception handling situations
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Represents the company as the primary external contact for project coordination activities.
- Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Working knowledge of SAP, MS Office, Share
- 1-5% travel