Orlando, United States
over 1 year ago
- Track and report on fleet wide technical risks and opportunities in POC 2.0 software. This is a Siemens developed software and training will be provided.
- Schedule periodic executive status meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Schedule Risk Assessment Reviews for individual projects when requested and record meeting minutes.
- Schedule Outage Planning Reviews for individual projects when requested and record meeting minutes.
- Review claims and support Non-conformance Cost (NCC) reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Support roll out of new systems and processes in the organization when requested.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Ability to collect and analyze large amounts of data to help identify fleet issues.
- Ability to create and send out detailed reports.
- Ability to schedule meetings and take effective meeting minutes
- Microsoft Windows, Office (especially Excel)
- Familiar with IT software platforms such as Apex a plus
- Analyzes workflow environment and proposes improvements in PM operations.
- Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders; clarifies organizational issues.
- May oversee - specific - activities of Project Management Office, without leading the team.
"Expands"Needs to consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results. Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature. "Experienced Professional"These positions are expected to contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results. Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles. Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored. They may provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues. Typically these functions review to 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in their field of work and qualification. 3-5 years Thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in broader professional context.