Alpharetta, United States
about 1 year ago
WiFi Rollout Support for the Americas
Job Title: WiFi First Rollout Support for the Americas Specific Requirements:
Primary responsibility will be to assist the WiFi First Transition Manager within the Siemens Digitalization Network (SDN) Program and the WiFi First project team to deploy new Wireless Infrastructure across 40+ locations in the Americas.
The successful candidate will be part of a Global Team consisting of over 20+ project resources that interacts well with individuals at all levels of the organization. The Rollout Support must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment and conduct business with respect to others. The Rollout Support will report to the WiFi First Transition Manager and in-country regional Project Manager. Education: High School Degree or equivalent Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in working in a Project Management Office.
- Good Microsoft Office know how, especially MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and One Note
- Ideally general IT understanding with focus on network and WLAN Infrastructure.
- Ability to self-organize work and handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Supports Transition Manager in deploying WLAN service at locations
- Schedule and track rollout as per rollout plan
- Ensure that agreed checkpoint processes are adhered to
- Handling and quality check of building floor plans and illumination plans
- Follow up with partners and ensure that required adaptions/changes to plans are made if plans are not in the defined format / quality
- Support Transition Manager in setting up kick-off and follow up meetings
- Taking and publishing meeting minutes
- Update project timeline and project reports
- Update and maintain data in the Migration Database