Leads the delivery of a highly complex project(s). Maintains a tactical focus. Sets clear objectives and defined deliverables. Develops cost benefit analyses for the project, communicates to an executive committee, creates and reports project status utilizing a dashboard, allocates resources, defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns. Utilizes and effectively communicates technical components of an initiative to applicable parties. Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills. Excellent analytical skills. Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources. Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines. Experience Level: 5+ years of experience required. Education: BA/BS Degree or 4 years of additional experience required. Manage Cross Track Deliverables for Several Teams to a very large program
Extremely Organized. Ability to summarize and synthesize information
Familiarity with SDLC / Agile / Software Requirements, Development, etc.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Manage lists of deliverables from a variety of stakeholders
2. Attend cross functional meetings, capture good notes, capture deliverables, assign deliverables, etc.
3. Synthesize complex, cross track materials into Executive Summary type materials, converting technical details into Business Relevant, leadership level updates.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Project Management, including understanding competing demands on Resources & being able to develop and communicate priority.
2. Executive Communication / Summary / Synthesizing Information gathered from Several Sources & converting into consumable format.
3. Software Development / Requirements / Project Management Experience, familiarity working with large software implementations.
4. Self-Starter who can work with Minimal direction.
1. Software Development Experience specifically
2. Experience working with Vendor Software
3. Experience working with heavily IT projects & implementations where business requirements had to be mapped and managed against IT development Priorities / requirements.
1. Experience managing people (This role isnt a manager, but needs ability to influence & drive deliverables)
2. Experience with large cross functional teams / Matrixed Orgs