Painted Post, United States
about 1 year ago
- Executes the project within the defined requirements (e.g. cost, time, functionality).
- Ensures business success and satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensures professional stakeholder management.
- Ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
- Contributes to and reviews the project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project.
- Facilitates the execution of project plan.
- Responsible for delivery of results for the respective process steps.
- Acts as a functional process resource on projects.
- Contributes to continuous improvement plan.
- May perform active role in maintaining functionally focused client relationships.
- 1-3 years in project management experience
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in management, business or a related field
Required Skills: Ability to work within a Team Environment, Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Strong communication skills at all levels
Years of experience required: 1 to 3 years of project experience in an industrial environment