Norwood, United States
5 months ago
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize medical device projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and project schedules. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as youll collaborate with internal and remote teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinators duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Adapt and blend traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit small to medium projects ensuring the right balance of agility and predictability.
- Ensure tools, processes and operations of agile delivery teams align with the organizations procedures and policies (product development process, quality systems and other applicable functional procedures).
- Maintain the project schedule and actively drive initiatives to improve predictability
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with teams and stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Work with the teams to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
Requirements 8+ years of proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role, ideally for hardware product development PMP certification, Scaled Agile Certification Experience in project management, from conception to delivery An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Healthcare sector experience working in an FDA regulated industry (e.g., Medical devices, Pharma, etc.) preferred. Experience with Hardware and Medical Device development strongly preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Azure DevOps